[CS-FSLUG] Notebook computers

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Tue May 25 23:01:42 CDT 2004

I appreciate all the feedback I've gotten from list members about notebook
computers and which would best match what I'm looking for. Currently I'm
still considering an iBook however since I preffer Mandrake/SUSE Linux over
the idea of having to use more then one operating system I think I would
preffer something in the x86 variety. I'll see what turns up, and I've got a
better idea of what to look for thanks to your valuable input. I may not have
a job yet but when I do and I've saved up enough I'll keep you all posted
about what decision I end up making.