[CS-FSLUG] CLAW problem

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 20:55:33 CDT 2004

Yup

> I'm trying to run CLAW and I get some error messages
> (see below).  Any suggestions?

Someone pointed this out to me earlier today. I have
written an error checking routine to solve this
problem. It was a problem with the os.stat() command
output. People on some system's have this problem with
unreadable files (no read permissions).  There isn't a
way to get the file owner withou using os.stat() or
os.lstat(), but since I don't forsee this as a major
problem, it should be okay.