[CS-FSLUG] Reconstruction of flash-animation?

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Thu May 20 12:13:10 CDT 2004

Hi Nigel!

In fact I already wrote them and got answer. They (only two volunteers) do
these presenttaions at their free-time and have not resources to translate
them into very many languages. I wrote them again today and asked if they are
interested to get help in actual translation/reconstruction work. If I feel
myself "competent" enough, I may offer my help in translation of this
"History of Israel in a Nutshell"-presentation. I was hoping to find some
tools for linux, but so far I have not found anything for
flash-reconstruction. Most affordable (registration fee 50$) windows program
seems to be "SWF Quicker" (http://www.sothink.com).

Blessings,
Jukka

[snip]