[CS-FSLUG] anyone know when?

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Wed May 19 07:38:41 CDT 2004

Anyone know when Mandrake 10.0 official will be available for download?

Also, at the moment I am running 9.2 with the KDE 3.2 rpms for Mandrake, but I
think, but I'm not sure that there are too many things wrong with KDE running
it this way because I am having problems with apache, mysql and my webserver.
so I am thinking about just going back to kde 3.1 until mandrake 10.0 comes
out unless 10.0 will be coming out within the next few days. and I want to
know how I can back up my address book and my calendar?

David M.