[CS-FSLUG] Goodbye, I resign.

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Mon May 17 23:56:58 CDT 2004

	The decision to stay (or go) will eventually be yours, likely based on
whether you are benefitting and contributing to the list.  There would
be no shortage of us (although my son Nathan has pointed out that
finding twelve individual contributors to this list on a given day would
be about the maximum) who believe that this list has something to offer,
especially relating to Linux.  I feel that I'd be doing anyone a
dis-service by asking them to stay here if they didn't feel at home.

	Totally off the subject, but there is a verse of scripture that I feel
I relate to.  II Kings 4:29.  Elisha commissions and equips Gehazi with
his staff.  He is instructed to go and raise the dead son of the
Shunammite woman, and not to greet, or return greetings to, anyone on
the way (stay focused?).  Gehazi does as he is instructed but nothing
happens.

	Ron T.