[CS-FSLUG] help with Libranet boot problem

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Sat May 15 16:18:10 CDT 2004

Thank you Jukka,

	I will check out the website.  Nathan said that he would come out to
work with me and help me fix the problem.  The reason for doing a full
install is that active perl quit working on the original installation
(probably because I had messed it up) and I thought it would be a good
idea to have a complete backup OS on the second hd.

	Hopefully I will find what I need at this website.  Today Nathan is
working on backing up my old AST laptop, we found SUSE Linux 7.2 (which
would work on the older laptop) for only $10 Canadian.

	Ron T.