[CS-FSLUG] Which persuasion?

Christopher l Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sat May 8 10:33:32 CDT 2004

Nigel,

I agree with you. I do not doubt that we all have different views of end time events. Example: I believe in one final judgment of all humanity. This means that there will not be a "rapture". I have actually begun a web page on this topic. It is:
http://kf6snj.tripod.com/rapture.html
Perhaps that may also help to spark some conversation.

In Christ,

Christopher