[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mice

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Tue May 4 20:33:50 CDT 2004

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 07:37, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> QOTW: What type of mouse/trackball/touch pad do you use to control the
> cursor on your computer? What past mouse devices have you used? Did you
> like them better?

[snip]

> The MX 700 is my favorite by far. Logitech makes great mice. :-)
>
> How about you?

I use Logitech's optical corded mouse with scroll-wheel (usb through ps/2-port
- I was short of usb-ports...). I have used other Logitech's corded mouses
before (trackball/with or without scroll-wheel), but I like this the most
because of the preciseness of optical recognition (makes great alternative
for expensive "pen-tabs" when I do graphics / cad-drawings).

Blessings,
Jukka