[CS-FSLUG] Dilm 3.0

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 9 14:11:26 CDT 2004

I was wondering if I could get some volunteers from the list to take a
look at some screenshots of a new GUI I was thinking of for Dilm so I
could get some input on it before I start writing too much code.

I can either send screenshots in PNG format or I can send a ui file, if
you want the ui file you will need Qt 3.2.x, you might also find KUIView
nice for viewing the ui file but its not a necessity.

Feel free to send your reply to me off list if you would prefer that, I
will need to send the screenshots off list anyway. If anyone is
interested in looking at the ui file though thats probably small enough
I could just post it to the list.