[CS-FSLUG] Shell Scripting A Solution to Network Monitoring

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Fri Jul 30 10:49:48 CDT 2004

Ah yes, tr! That's the tool I'm looking for.

Also, I hadn't though about just sticking them all together and then
breaking them back up. That would be simpler. I'm still working on
thinking like a coder. I'm getting better though... What a wonderful
creation our brain is, Praise the Lord!

Thanks Frank!
JSR/