[CS-FSLUG] Re: [Mac-Min] Creating a Black list of Christian Spammers

Brian Braunschweiger brianbraun at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 20 13:46:17 CDT 2004

At 1:11 PM -0500 07/20/2004, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
>For instance, I've been signed up for several "Christian"
>newsletters that appear to be genuine, and even one from a well
>known Christian publisher, without my consent.

It's quite possible that is what happened.

Don't overlook the possibility that you clicked on something or sent
in a form or signed up on a list somewhere that had in the fine print
that they could then send you "spam."

It's not a 100% solution but if I give an email address on a contest
form in a store or online, I use a "throwaway" one from Spam Gourmet.
<http://spamgourmet.com/>

Brian
--
I'm Brian Braunschweiger and I approved