[CS-FSLUG] EPS to something useful?

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Jul 20 15:41:56 CDT 2004

Jukka: Thanks :)

I've tried it, and sadly, it doesn't work yet. I have to investigate how
to integrate SVG output to it.

Thanks and blessings,

Eduardo

On Tuesday 20 July 2004 16:16, Jukka Y wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 July 2004 21:36, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
> > Hi listpeople,
> >
> > I'm in a big rut now. I need some utility to convert EPS files to
> > something more useful, such as SVG or SXD (open office draw)
formats.
> > Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
> >
> > Eduardo
>
> Hi Eduardo!
>
> This may be suitable for eps-conversion:
> http://www.pstoedit.net/
>
> Blessings,
> Jukka

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 "Why," said another, "Some there are who tell
 Of one who threatens he will toss to Hell
   The luckless Pots he marr'd in making--Pish!
 He's a Good Fellow, and 'twill all be well."

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam