Mozilla replacing IE (was: Re: [CS-FSLUG] favicons - works OK/ how-to)

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Jul 19 14:21:55 CDT 2004

I wouldn't worry about internet explorer, its been losing users to Mozilla and
Opera for a while because of security holes discovered not to long ago. Some
over-optimistic people believe Internet explorer may already be on borrowed
time [http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=7682] however it would seem
that Mozilla is gaining significant popularity since its now starting to be
the target of malware [http://www.mozillazine.org/
talkback.html?article=4997].