[CS-FSLUG] Suse 9.1

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Jul 19 08:28:06 CDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 18:34, Kelly Armstrong wrote:
> This is actually a prayer request I guess but I am ashamed to ask.
> Some time back I asked for advice on upgrading from Suse 9 to 9.1 The advice I
> got on which files to back up was invaluable. I was playing around upgrading
> while my wife was on a two week vacation. When she got back she ordered me
> out of the house. This was a couple of monthes ago. I thought I was doing
> alright but tommorrow I am supposed to go sign the papers to make it all
> final. We dated 3 years and were married 17 it's hard to forget all that.
> Please pray for me, my wife and my 2 daughters

Don't be ashamed. You've already seen that we love you brother, and ours
are feeble attempts to share Christ's Love to you in this hurting time.
May you be uplifted in spirit by our prayers and more importantly by our
God and may you learn to cling to Him in ways you never have before.

I have often heard the quote: God rarely uses some greatly until he has
been hurt deeply.(paraphrased)

JSR/