[CS-FSLUG] Suse 9.1

Kelly Armstrong kellyarmstrong at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 18 17:34:07 CDT 2004

This is actually a prayer request I guess but I am ashamed to ask.
Some time back I asked for advice on upgrading from Suse 9 to 9.1 The advice I
got on which files to back up was invaluable. I was playing around upgrading
while my wife was on a two week vacation. When she got back she ordered me
out of the house. This was a couple of monthes ago. I thought I was doing
alright but tommorrow I am supposed to go sign the papers to make it all
final. We dated 3 years and were married 17 it's hard to forget all that.
Please pray for me, my wife and my 2 daughters

	In Christ,
		Kelly Wayne