[CS-FSLUG] Federal Marriage Amendment Struck Down for Today

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Thu Jul 15 23:03:51 CDT 2004

This goes one step further. Our nation was founded upon BIBLICAL values. Indeed, the Declaration of Independence cites not less than twenty three scriptural violations by the so-called king of england. Furthermore, the continental congress prayed for three hours before each session. So for our present so-called government  to fail to pass the amendment mean that they have turned their back on the US Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. In essense, they have denied the foundation of this country. It makes me almost regret being born in the US.

In Christ,

Christopher

P.S. I did say almost. I am prayful that America might repent.