[CS-FSLUG] my blog... reloaded

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Thu Jul 15 07:36:13 CDT 2004

LOL! Well, in fact, I was really curious about pLog, but I couldn't find
any comparison between pLog and WordPress or b2, so I opted for
convenience.

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 19:50, David M. wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 July 2004 07:42 pm, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
> > Hi listpeople...
> >
> > I've moved my blog to WordPress. The new url is:
> >
> > http://sombragris.villamorra.net
> >
> > During the migration the comments were deleted (Sorry!) But you're
free
> > to comment again...
>
> <putting on flame retardant suit> OH NO! not wordpress. b2evolution is
the way
> to go.
>
> --
> David M.

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
In the end that Face which is the delight or the terror of the universe
must be turned upon each of us either with one expression or with the
other, either conferring glory inexpressible or inflicting shame that
can never cured or disguised.

	-- C.S. Lewis, "The Weight of Glory"