[CS-FSLUG] Question: Ogg Vorbis in a Mac?

Timothy Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Tue Jul 13 11:57:12 CDT 2004

Hi Eduardo,
	There's a project on SourceForge that adds Vorbis support to QuickTime
(iTunes). I'll get the address when I get home. It works VERY well. :-)

	-Tim

On Jul 13, 2004, at 10:28 AM, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:

> I have a question for people acquainted with a Mac. What's the most
> convenient way to play vorbis files on a mac? I know that there's
> winamp in windows, but what would be the equivalent in the Mac world?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Eduardo
> --
> Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
> Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
>  So, while the Vessels one by one were speaking,
>  One spied the little Crescent all were seeking:
>    And then they jogg'd each other, "Brother! Brother!
>  Hark to the Porter's Shoulder-knot a-creaking!"
>
> 	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |