[CS-FSLUG] Invalid cipher error

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Tue Jul 13 08:38:41 CDT 2004

Could be, Windoze 98 lacks an form of autoconfiguration for wireless routers. Everything has to be set up manually. Indeed, I just bought a 533MHz Campaq Presario with Windoze 98 on it for $15. After hooking up the ethernet cable for my DSL connection, I was not surprised to find that the web browser found nothing. So I promptly placed a Red Hat 9 disk in the CD (vice DVD) tray and rebooted. Within an hour I had a fully functional (autoconnected) LinBox. I might suggest discussing the concept of upgrading to Linux with your mother. The advantages are tremendous.

In Christ,

Christopher