{PD} [CS-FSLUG] Am I Democrat or Republican?

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 13:58:30 CDT 2004

Indeed,

> So I totally agree with groundhog, because If I was
> told and it was instilled in me that abortion is
wrong
> from the day I was born, I would have a 100%
> firm stance that abortion is wrong to this day just
> like murder is.

In some cultures it is alright to be topless, even for
women (remember that "gird up your loins" meant that
Jewsih men were naked in the field and needed to get
some underwear on so they could move quickly.)

But there is no "civilized" culture where murder of
the innocent is accepted. It's easy to see why culture
can have such a big influence since it is more often
then not tied directly into the prevailing religious
system. So, if you want to stop murder, you have to
change the hearts of those involved, and change them
before it happens, when they are simply young punks
and not hardened felons. Young punks can be molded by
a firm hand, while hardened felons must be broken by
the hand of God.