{PD} [CS-FSLUG] Am I Democrat or Republican?

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Jul 12 12:44:02 CDT 2004

> plug your ears up real tight and turn on the television and watch the news.
> Watch some news that is NEW news not old news, something you haven't heard
> about yet. draw your conclusions about what they are talking about by the
> pictures and titles that appear above the news anchor's left shoulder and the
> small clips they show from time to time. Then come back to this list and tell
> this list what you thought about that news and you will be very supprised at
> just how much you THOUGHT you knew. :-)

I'm going to have to try that out some time. I know the images are often
used to bloat or outright deny the truth. Being able to hear, I usually
complain about the media the majority of the way through watching the
news, so I don't do it so much anymore. :-) The incongruity and the way
that some things are blown out of proportion while other things are
given 5 sec. is appalling to me.

JSR/