{PD} [CS-FSLUG] Am I Democrat or Republican?

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Jul 12 10:19:27 CDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 11:02, David M. wrote:
> So I totally agree with groundhog, because If I was told and it was instilled
> in me that abortion is wrong from the day I was born, I would have a 100%
> firm stance that abortion is wrong to this day just like murder is.

Anyone know when it was that this was no longer instilled firmly in our
minds as we grew up? That is an interesting and certainly valid point.
That would be the point where this issue started to crumble and the
cause of the crumbling almost certainly coincides with a de-emphasis on
the high regard for the Scriptures.

JSR/