[CS-FSLUG] Some news

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 11 20:23:48 CDT 2004

I didn't see these replies until just now but I did check the ram with memtest86, I don't know how long it takes to run a test but I left it running all night and by morning it was still going but hadn't found anything so I figured my ram was Ok, I think it just runs the test non stop until its stopped manually.

Windows seems to be working fine now although I can't really explain why, I did another clean install and left out Grisoft AVG in favour of ClamAV (ClamWin), I left out Java (no java also means no Azureus) and all unecessary browser plugins like Flash player which is really only used for annoying advertisements.