[CS-FSLUG] interactive animation question

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 11 13:56:47 CDT 2004

Thanks David,

    I had the (mistaken) impression that Java animations were downloaded
onto the user's computer in order to run.  I have a few books on Java,
and I may be able to put a few questions to Nathan.

    The more I think of how I'd like this animation to run, the larger
the task seems to get.

       Ron T.

--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8