[CS-FSLUG] interactive animation question

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 10 11:08:15 CDT 2004

	If I'm not becoming a bother, I'd like to ask the list for some advice
regarding my webpage.  To add some instructional information, I would
like to set up an interactive animation.  For example, I have in mind to
set up an animation to simulate the testing procedure for a pitot-static
test on an aircraft.  (Pitot-static system - the air data sensing
instruments that give the pilot airspeed, altitude, and vertical
airspeed information).  I'd like an illustration of the system, the test
set up, and the interconnections, and be able to show what happens with
various valves open or closed, and how the instruments respond.  Nathan
may be able to help me write something in Java, but would there be an
option where the simulation is run from the hosting site (and less
likely to be downloaded (appropiated by someone else)?

	Thanks,

		Ron T.
--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8