[CS-FSLUG] can't access phpmyadmin

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Thu Jul 8 08:43:33 CDT 2004

I'm not sure if this has already been solved, since I've kinda been out of
the loop for the past few days, but... I've never heard of connecting to
phpMyAdmin via port 10000. Not that that really means much, since I'm far
from an expert on phpMyAdmin. I usually connect to it like:

http://localhost/phpMyAdmin/

Otherwise, check you're Apache configuration.

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net
http://www.dothedrew.net