[CS-FSLUG] CVS setup instructions for Nathan

N.Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 2 17:01:19 CDT 2004

Thanks, I should know CVS in case I need to get extra developers to help
me out with Dilm, I was hoping CVS would avoid the problem of two people
working on the same file at the same time and having one end up
overwriting the others work when uploading. It should also be useful for
working along as I can keep track of changes.