[CS-FSLUG] Suse 9 and Cable modems...

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Thu Dec 2 12:42:40 CST 2004

I have not use very many cable-modems, but none of the ones I have used have
ever required anything special for them on the client side.  I have had a lot
of odd experiences with DSL, but I have never needed anything but the standard
NIC setup for a cablemodem.  That is only my experience with 9 cablemodems in
four countries.

It looks like the following is what you want:
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Cable-Modem/index.html

But if you really need detailed help, this is the page:
http://www.linuxforum.com/linux-cable-modem.php

    - Tim Young