[CS-FSLUG] Political but funny

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Thu Aug 26 08:51:59 CDT 2004

Go here:

    http://www.jibjab.com/

Click on the obvious "This Land" graphic. You can wade through the HTML
and find the URL for the raw .SWF file if you want to play it full
screen. I'm not American, I'm sure I'm missing at least 2/3 of the
insider jokes, but it's still hilarious. (-:

Cheers; Leon

--
Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time,
"Thou shalt not kill;"
and "whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:"
But I say unto you that
whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause
shall be in danger of the judgment:
and whosoever shall say to his brother, "Raca [shallow/stupid one]",
shall be in danger of the council:
but whosoever shall say, "Thou [morally reckless] fool",
shall be in danger of hell fire.
Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar,
and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way;
first be reconciled to thy brother,
and then come and offer thy gift. -- Matthew 5:21-24, KJV