[CS-FSLUG] A prayer request.

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Sun Aug 22 16:58:00 CDT 2004

Certainly...

I'm also working on a new look for our church website. I've recently
taken it over (became a member today). I'm working with CWIAB for the
base structure. My prelim design is here
http://flickerfly.homelinux.net/gbo/cwiab/www/index.php. It might not
serve the graphics. I've been having trouble with my home web server not
doing that for some reason when I use my dyndns.org provided name. The
IP address works just fine. Probably an apache config.

I'm having a horrible time getting the left top corner graphic to pop
into place on my menus (I'm using CSS) so that it has a nice clean
curved look. (Then I'm going to redesign the graphic so it looks sharp
(Lord willing!). I'm not a graphic artist.

I'm also just broke out the table structure of the three columns to
re-do it in css, so you might catch it before I get them back beside
each other. :-)

On your site, I'd recommend changing either the background or the links
color. Both being blue based means they are a bit hard to read. I tend
to prefer either solid color backgrounds or very light ones.

JSR/