[CS-FSLUG] Football picks game

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Thu Aug 19 12:07:34 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I have created an NFL football picks game for us all to play if anyone is
interested.

each week you choose from all the teams playing that week (NFC and AFC) who
you think will win then after each week I will post all the games for that
week.

Week 1 begins Sunday Sept. 19th.

After each week, I will post the results of wins and loses of each player.
After the the full season and superbowl, the superbowl champ is the player
with the most wins and the least loses.

I will release the information for everyone to start picking their teams for
the first week on Sat. Sept. 18th.

Hopefully this will be a fun game for us all to play.

Good Luck.

--
David M.