[CS-FSLUG] Fwd: Do me a favor (From Steven Fricke)

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sat Aug 14 23:32:17 CDT 2004

Dear List Members:
	Steven sent me this and asked if I would forward it to all of you. If
you would like to respond to him, please note he is not presently
subscribed, so cc (at least) any replies to the address below.

	-Tim

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Steven Fricke <sfricke at oilstates.com>
> Date: August 13, 2004 10:12:22 AM CDT
> To: "Timothy R.Butler" <tbutler at uninetsolutions.com>
> Subject: Do me a favor
>
> Please pass along to the people on your list (You can forward this if
> you like)
>
> I sincerely apologize for lashing out this morning. It was even more
> inappropriate of me to flame than hat I was flaming about. I feel
> horrible about the flame. That was way out of character for me. I
> prefer
> to encourage growth than assault the unaware. Missed the boat on that
> one!
>
> I do believe that every person on that list that I have come in contact
> with are great people with is a sincere Christian with a healthy walk.
>
> I do believe that every person posting and replying to political issues
> wanted the very best moral Christian structure in their Government. The
> intent of those posts was not to flame. Mine was.
>
> I honestly do hope that everyone gets a lot out of the fellowship you
> have there. There is no much to be said for good fellowship. The value
> Koinonia can not be overstated.
>
> I am sincere that I pray for your group every day, and I will continue.
>
> In Christ,
> Steven

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |
Presently on "Albert" (DP PPC 970 "G5" running at 2.0 GHz)