[CS-FSLUG] Apology

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Sat Aug 14 07:55:00 CDT 2004

On Saturday 14 August 2004 01:16 am, Jerry VanBrimmer wrote:
> I want to apologize to the list and to anyone whom my posts offended in the
> last couple of days. I was posting hastily, from the flesh, and without
> prayer. I am truly sorry and I ask your forgiveness,

Jerry,

I really don't think an apology is necessary. I was not offended, hurt, upset
or mad at anything anyone said.

This talk was very informative to me. I was not perticipating in this
discussion because I have a firm stance on the things we talked about, but
rather to provoke discussion to learn.

I made statements instead of asking questions, because it brings out the
"true" feeling of the people that responded.

If I would have asked questions, I would have got mostly simple answers
without the persons feelings. And that most likely wouldn't get anywhere.

I have to say, I learned a GREAT DEAL about the world and myself with this
discussion.

--
David M.