[CS-FSLUG] Subject: 21 Steps to Becoming a Liberal

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Thu Aug 12 20:00:21 CDT 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 08:20 pm, Jerry VanBrimmer wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 06:05:09PM -0400, David M. wrote:
> > On Thursday 12 August 2004 05:16 pm, Fred Miller wrote:
> > > Subject: 21 Steps to Becoming a Liberal
> > BUT........
> >
> > > 18. You have to believe Republicans telling the truth belong in jail,
> > > but a liar and sex offender belongs in the White House and you would
> > > vote him back in there in a New York minute (if you could).
> >
> > When was a republican president ever sent to jail for telling the truth?
> > While we're at it, name any politican thats ever told the truth anyway.
> >
> > As far as Clincton goes, When did his personal life become public
> > business?
>
> When he became a "Public" figure by holding a "Public" office!

Your Family Doctor also serves the public. Is he a rapist? Wife beater? Child
Molester? Alcoholic?

Why wasn't there anything on Al Gore? He was a public figure. Im sure if he
was president, the media would find dirt on him somehow also.

Just because someone holds  "Public" office doesn't mean their personal life
is "Public".

--
David M.