Am home was Re: [CS-FSLUG] Prayer request

Nigel Ridley nigel at i-amfaithweb.net
Wed Aug 11 11:09:43 CDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:21:41 +0300
Nigel Ridley <nigel at i-amfaithweb.net> wrote:

> I'm going in for a minor op on my left knee on Wednesday morning at 7
> o-clock (+2 hrs GMT). They are going to give me a general anesthetic
> and all going well, I should be on my way home again just after lunch
> time.
>
> Please pray that God would enable the surgeon to do a good job in
> removing the broken bits of meniscus etc.
>
> Thanks guys (do we have any gals on the list?).
>
> Blessings,
>
> Nigel
>
> --
> It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
> --
>
> I AM Bible Studies and Resources
> http://www.i-amfaithweb.net
>
> Messianic E-Cards.com
> http://www.messianicecards.com
>
> OliveRoot Ministries
> http://www.oliveroot.net

Thank you all for your prayer :-)
I got released from the hospital at about 2 pm and, feeling OK. drove
home myself (my wife wasn't familiar with the roads in Petah Tiqvah,
where the hospital is).

My knee is all swollen and somewhat sore but the doctor said I should be
able to walk on it in a couple of days. I have lots of exercises and
some physiotherapy to do and 3 weeks off work! -- lots of time to do
some work on my websites :-)

Blessings,

Nigel