[CS-FSLUG] Really bad situation

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sun Aug 8 10:00:23 CDT 2004

I know little about windozeXP, however, if it is anything like winNT 4.0, then there may be a problem with some of the DLL files. When I was running a 166MHz Packard Bell with wiNT 4.0 on it, I found that the only way to stabilize my machine was to delete the windoze directory and then reinstall the operating system. For some odd reason scan disk and defrag would not correct corrupted DLL files. This was part of why I ultimately switched to Linux. Besides, I am not much of a gamer, so I have no need of a game system.

In Christ,

Christopher

P.S. Is there are Red Hat 9.0 compatible DVD player? Where can I find it? I would like to be able to use my DVD rom to do more than play cds. I currently use it with my cd burner to copy christian cds for my own personal use. I like having backup copies. I do have a two year old and he does get into things, still I love him.