[CS-FSLUG] Dilm Mandrake RPM available

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Fri Aug 6 19:10:43 CDT 2004

With some help from Dave Aikema I've finally managed to figure out how to make
an RPM, As a practise shot I made one of Dilm for Mandrake 10.0 which I hope
some of you will enjoy.

I decided to learn how to make RPM's after finding that there was very little
software available in Xandros Linux, at first I wanted to learn how to make
Deb's since I was using Xandros but after switching back to SUSE and then
Mandrake because of the now fixed mount issue I decided it would be better to
learn how to make RPM's, a skill which should serve me well with Lycoris
Desktop/LX :-) .

Those of you interested in the RPM can find it here:
http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/mdk10/dilm-2.9.2-1.i586.mdk.rpm