[CS-FSLUG] Near Death Experience

Kelly Armstrong kellyarmstrong at prodigy.net
Tue Aug 3 21:58:27 CDT 2004

On Monday 02 August 2004 10:11 am, Christopher Rose wrote:
> I am not sure if that qualifies as a near death experience or not
> (personal experience for me was being clinically dead for ten
> minutes, but I won't go into that here) but I would like to simply
> say "Wow". That had to have been quite scary. You are very fortunate
> to have come out of that alive. Indeed, God was watching over you.
> However, I do have to ask, is your (soon to be ex)/wife a believer?
Thanks Christopher for bringing up this subject. My wife is a Christian,
but will not even hear of going to counseling. I would understand if
there was abuse on either part of any kind. Neither one of us hates the
other and recent events have proven how much we care about each other.
The answer I get is " I'm just not happy". How can I ask Christ to
guide me through this sin?

> If not then her divorcing you leaves no scriptural consequenses for
> you, however if she professes herself a believer, then there may be a
> problem. I would heartily recommend seeking out a pastor or
> counsellor that you can trust and discussing the impending divorce
> with them. If there is a way to avert this, then seek it out. Please
> do not think I am judging you, I am only looking at the situation
> from the view of a christian and a man who had a non-believing wife
> that did leave him.
Yeah that was a situation you could do anything about

> My present wife and I are both believers and will
> be celebrating our second anniversy in a couple of we eks. Still, I
> will pray for you.

Thanks for your prayers and support,
	Your friend in Christ, Kelly Wayne