[CS-FSLUG] Users & Groups

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 3 00:06:31 CDT 2004

I think that the difference between a user having their own group and a user
being in the users group is that having their own group makes all their files
private whereas otherwise all members of the group users can view the
contents of their home folder. I'm just making an educated guess based on
what I've seen so far on my own computer so I'm not sure.