[CS-FSLUG] Near Death Experience

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon Aug 2 10:11:23 CDT 2004

I am not sure if that qualifies as a near death experience or not (personal experience for me was being clinically dead for ten minutes, but I won't go into that here) but I would like to simply say "Wow". That had to have been quite scary. You are very fortunate to have come out of that alive. Indeed, God was watching over you. However, I do have to ask, is your (soon to be ex)/wife a believer? If not then her divorcing you leaves no scriptural consequenses for you, however if she professes herself a believer, then there may be a problem. I would heartily recommend seeking out a pastor or counsellor that you can trust and discussing the impending divorce with them. If there is a way to avert this, then seek it out. Please do not think I am judging you, I am only looking at the situation from the view of a christian and a man who had a non-believing wife that did leave him. My present wife and I are both believers and will be celebrating our second anniversy in a couple of we
 eks. Still, I will pray for you.

In Christ,

Christopher Rose

P.S. I can be found a yahoo messenger as mrchrisrose. Feel free send me a message saying hi.