[CS-FSLUG] I need help installing OO

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Sun Aug 1 23:56:50 CDT 2004

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:08, Jerry Van Brimmer wrote:
> jerry at lightstar:~/downloads/OO1.1.0/OOo_1.1.0_LinuxIntel_install$
> ./setup -bash: ./setup: Permission denied

Try "file setup" in case it's been corrupted (file should say it's an
ELF executable or something like that).

Try "ldd setup" in case it's not as static as it should be, and look for
missing libraries.

Make sure it's not on a partition with the noexec bit set.

Cheers; Leon

--
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched
with the feeling of our infirmities;