[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: TV Classics

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Apr 27 09:43:49 CDT 2004

On Monday 26 April 2004 23:58, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> QOTW Returns! I'm going to try to keep it going this time too. :-)
>
> TV Classics
> If you think back to TV shows of at least 25-30 years ago, is there
one
> particular show you can pick out as your favorite? Would you prefer it
> to what's on today? What was on five years ago? Ten years ago? Twenty
> years ago?

There's nothing like "The Man from U.N.C.L.E.", with the legendary
characters Napoleon Solo and Ilya Kuryakin. That was absolutely the
best!

I also liked, "The A-Team". Now I tend to like "JAG". Besides that, I
liked the Japanese anime-series Robotech.

I think that TV consistently had a low quality, save for some brilliant
exceptions, the above being examples of it.

Blessings,
Eduardo
--
Prof. Eduardo Sanchez