[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: TV Classics

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 09:26:24 CDT 2004

Well,

> TV Classics
> If you think back to TV shows of at least 25-30
> years ago, is there one
> particular show you can pick out as your favorite?
> Would you prefer it
> to what's on today? What was on five years ago? Ten
> years ago? Twenty years ago?

I was born 30 years ago, so anything past then is
probably not in my day.  I remember shows like MASH,
Rockford Files, the Dukes of Hazaed and Battlestar
Galactica (was that the last show with Fred Astaire on
it?).  The 80's didn't produce any really good T.V..
IT produced alot of actors, but not much in the way of
television I actually watched (I was a budding writer
and computer geek). I spent most of the 90's on board
a ship or living on the streets, so I didn't catch
much there until atleast 1998 or so.  So my first
memories of television watching start with late 90's
sci-fi dramas like Roswell and such.  Personally, I
really enjoyed the Band or Brothers series on HBO. But
hey, Tom Hanks + Stephen Speilburg (from Saving
Private Ryan) got back together and man did they work
hard to make a great show.