Distro flamewar (was: Re: [CS-FSLUG] Linux success story)

Greg Slade gslade at studio.cbbs.org
Wed Apr 21 10:31:48 CDT 2004

> Which church specific apps? Maybe I could start testing 'em
> then. Testing Mozilla and OpenOffice is somewhat "assumed" --
> I've never run into a distribution where they didn't work. :-)

I have some listed at http://associate.com/camsoc/crs/linux.html There
are a few others I know of, but haven't put up yet: InfoSource, because I
haven't had time, and a few older apps because I haven't been able to
track down web sites for them, so I'm not even sure if they're still
around. Also, the Linux4Christians site had links to a couple of apps
which I still need to get details on.

God bless,

Greg

Greg Slade                              www.associate.com/camsoc/greg/
gslade at studio.cbbs.org                       www.associate.com/camsoc/
Chaos, panic and disorder - my work here is done.