[CS-FSLUG] Slackware 9.1 :-D

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Wed Apr 21 08:27:51 CDT 2004

I'm impressed Nathan! Sounds like you are ready for Gentoo. :-) But
seriously, good work on learning and compiling your own kernel in such
little time.

I must agree with David, it's the sticking with it that is going to be
tricky. Slack is a good Distro to stick with. If I had to leave Gentoo
today I'd probably go to Slack or maybe Debian.

JSR/

N.Thompson scripted ::