[CS-FSLUG] SLAX 4.1.1

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Apr 20 07:16:47 CDT 2004

Have a little patience, Nathan... I have something in the skunk
works... :)

Eduardo

On Monday 19 April 2004 22:40, N. Thompson wrote:
> My curiosity into whether there is an ideal customizable distribution
> out there has brought me to Slackware, but not wanting to install it
> withoug giving it a try I've decided to download SLAX which was just
> recently released. I'm hoping to find SLAX nice and if it isn't then
all
> I have to do is wipe the CD-RW I burn it on.
>
> On another note I've just learned a new term from the people in
#fedora
> at irc.freenode.net, the word was "installaholic" which reminded me of
> that list I was keeping of all the distribution I've tried. Maybe when
> I'm done with SLAX I should post that list :-) .

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 Lo! some we loved, the loveliest and the best
 That Time and Fate of all their Vintage prest,
   Have drunk their Cup a Round or two before,
 And one by one crept silently to Rest.

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam