[CS-FSLUG] Fedora core 1

David McGlone dave at edificationweb.com
Tue Apr 20 06:38:07 CDT 2004

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 02:38 am, Chris Brault wrote:
> Well,
>
> > Burn to CD might be missing because there is no K3b
> > in FC 1, I've got ark
> > though and I don't have the zip, tar, gzip and untar
> > options either.
>
> Get K3B using synaptic/apt and then check out the
> menu. Plus, check out "MusicMan" on freshmeat.net.

Hi Chris,

I was about to do that the other day, but I couldn't figure out how to do so.
I did find out how to change my sources for up2date to a more reliable faster
mirror, but I've yet to figure out how to get k3b the way their website
suggests.

Is it the same thing as I did with up2date?

David M.