[CS-FSLUG] Exciting news!

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Mon Apr 19 20:43:18 CDT 2004

Hey brothers and sisters in Christ I have some really exciting news to
share with the group!  My wife and I are expecting a new baby in late
November!  We just had the eight week checkup today and are quite
thrilled and a little nervous at the same time.  I would ask that you
could keep us in your prayers as we are first time parents and have a
lot to learn and deal with in the coming months and years.  I'll
keep you all posted!  :-)

A *very* excited father-to-be,

Brian

PS.  Some of you may have noticed that I switched my .sig a few weeks
ago.  I did this because after learning that I was going to be a father
I would need *a lot* of help raising Godly children.  I found this verse
comforting and something to strive for.  God bless!

--
The just man walketh in his integrity:
his children are blessed after him.  -- Proverbs 20:7