[CS-FSLUG] Happy Easter!

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sun Apr 11 20:18:26 CDT 2004

He is RISEN! Christ the Lord is RISEN! What a joyous day it is -- I hope
everyone reading this had a wonderful and blessed Easter...

(on a lighter note, I think I had a bit too good of Easter dinner, at
least, I'm not sure I can move I'm so stuffed. ;-))

        {1} Early on Sunday morning, as the new day was dawning, Mary
        Magdalene and the other Mary went out to see the tomb. {2}
        Suddenly there was a great earthquake, because an angel of the
        Lord came down from heaven and rolled aside the stone and sat on
        it. {3} His face shone like lightning, and his clothing was as
        white as snow. {4} The guards shook with fear when they saw him,
        and they fell into a dead faint.

        {5} Then the angel spoke to the women. "Don't be afraid!" he
        said. "I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. {6}
        He isn't here! He has been raised from the dead, just as he said
        would happen. Come, see where his body was lying. {7} And now,
        go quickly and tell his disciples he has been raised from the
        dead, and he is going ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him
        there. Remember, I have told you."

        (Matthew 28:1-7 NLT)

        -Tim

--
What wondrous love is this, O my soul, O my soul! What wondrous love
is this, O my soul! What wondrous love is this that caused the Lord of