[CS-FSLUG] Mandrake 10.0 & PLF rpm sources

N.Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Tue Apr 6 23:53:32 CDT 2004

Has anyone else had trouble with the plf sources added to urpmi?

I'm asking because when I added them I not only got some nasty unstable
packages but I also lost access to some like qt-designer in favor of a
pqt-designer and I had absolutely no option of selecting the former instead.

I was warned by the folks in the #mandrake channel on irc.freenode.net that
the plf sources might not be a good idea but I didn't think it would have
been this bad, I've used them before without any trouble.